Friday, December 18, 2009

Back in Exmouth

I'm back in Exmouth after a wonderful trip back to the US to spend time with family.  I've been a bad blogger while away and will be catching up over the next week or so, I hope!

This morning I woke up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep so I hit my office and cleared off a ton of dive shop emails & paperwork before 5. Then I took the Girls out for a nice romp on the beach. I was actually a bit cold for the first half of our walk, but I tried to keep in mind a) the sub-zero temperatures I just left and b) the stinkin' hot temperature that it will be in a few hours!

We found lots of cool stuff in the tide pools today. These green worms were everywhere - there must have been hundreds of them. Lots of teensy crabs out and about and stuck to anemones poking out of the sand. The sunrise was kinda blah today, but it's still a pretty nice way to start the day.

Dora found some sort of bone and happily munched away. She wouldn't let me get a proper photo of her with it and kept turning her head away from me - I think she figured I'd take it away if I actually saw it!

Christmas is almost here and I'm pimpin' here for a minute. Please head over to my Exmouth Photography blog and leave some comments. You'll help make the season a little brighter for someone else - it's super easy and it feels so good!

No comments: