Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hectic week...but now on holidays!

This has been a hectic week for me as I prepared for my diving vacation to Wakatobi, off Bali in Indonesia.

Tuesday  I was contacted by NewsLtd to see if I would supply some photos relating to the emergency landing of a Qantas jet.  I dashed out to cover the hospital and the airport activity.  The photos were used in several Australian newspapers, online for the ABC News and PerthNow and Australian Associated Press also picked them up.

There are a couple more images at Kristin Anderson Photography Blog and in the PerthNow link above.

I'm in a bit of a rush this morning as Skywest changed my flight to leave a few hours earlier than the original plan and of course I leave everything until the last minute! I don't think I will have net access while I am away, but I will have lots to talk about and show you once I return on the 19th!

No comments: