Friday, November 14, 2008

Death to the pawpaw!

I don't know what gets into Little Miss Snothead, but as I was getting ready for work at 0630 today she decided that the pawpaw (papaya) tree must once again face the wrath of the Demon Child.

For what seemed to be the umpteenth time this week I had to use my "not amused" voice with her as I tried to get all the potting mix back into the pot without getting too dirty myself since I still do not have hot water on demand.  It would have been easier if she wasn't convinced that the broom and my cursing were actually part of a grand game.




I've now added chili and cayenne pepper sprinkles all over and around the pot, so we'll see how that goes. I'm not too hopeful since she stuck her head under the shaker as I was doing it and ended up with her nose completely covered. Didn't even sneeze.

What a way to start the day...

No comments: