Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another week zooms by

And I've been super busy again!  Shot an awesome wedding on Sunday - it was up on Charles Knife Canyon and followed by a reception at the Novotel Ningaloo. Simply gorgeous - the weather cooperated, though it was pretty hot up on top of the Ranges, the bride was stunning and everyone was so happy. Loved it. I'll have photos ready soon.

I haven't gotten out diving again, but I have high hopes for this week. Maybe. I still haven't gotten to the photos from the last dives I did, so more of those will be coming to the blog eventually, too.

And Jennifer & Cheryl & my cruiser friends ... I WILL get to the rest of our trip soon. Well, in May sometime, at least!

Dave and I took the Girls down to the beach yesterday evening for a bit of a hunt for squid (who all survived the hunt - we had Chinese for dinner) and general chill out time. Tilly ran around like a mad thing and Dora spent a lot of time snuffling everything in sight. It felt wonderful to just get away and do nothing for an hour or so. The Gulf was mirror flat, there was just the slightest breeze, the sand flies weren't bad and there was no one else around. Perfect.













No comments: