Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yes, I am finally done...

...unpacking!

Yes, I have been home since February.

Yes, I have been moving the luggage from our bedroom to the living room chair to the bedroom and back again for over two months without going that extra mile and actually dealing with it.

But all that is a thing of the past now.  I am officially unpacked

- clothes are away (I foresee another closet cleaning in my near future), passports are secured, suitcases are ready for the bin. It was so cold when I left the US that when the taxi driver put the suitcase on the ground at the airport, its little wheel just snapped off into space. RIP Wally-World special, you served me well.

I am missing one glove, one mitten and one white sock, but I'm sure they are around somewhere - and since I don't immediately need those things, you know I'm not going looking for them right now!

No comments: