Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A relaxing weekend

I was able to dive Saturday, Sunday and Monday for a total of six dives. It was awesome to get out and not think about anything for a while. Been a long time since I've had that luxury. Of course, that meant that I've spent most of today in front of the computer catching up on all the work that wasn't urgent for the past three days!

Here are some underwater shots to start off - there was a ton of marine life, and in particular nudibranchs yesterday, on all of the dives so even though the conditions weren't picture postcard perfect under the surface, I couldn't have asked for more!
Blenny

Blue or semi-circular angelfish

Found another flounder...he kept an eye, pretty literally, on me

then decided he was way past bored with it all and gave me a big yawn!

Flabellina rubrolineata

I haven't had a chance to go through all of my shots yet, so hopefully I'll get some more up later this week.

Puppy news can't be neglected! Dora continues to amaze us with her tolerance and her leadership. MatildaLily doesn't have a slow-mo speed - she's either bouncing all over the place or running full tilt up and down the house...likely pouncing on Dora or any other semi-stationary being or object along the way!

Kapowie!

Tilly's new favourite place is right on top of Dora and Dora will let her stay there for ages before they start playing again.

Boof is becoming much more relaxed with the little dog and will even keep snoozing in the same place with her. Tilly can even lay her paw over him or give him a little kiss without negative consequences...the other two cats aren't quite there yet!


Dora and Tilly have decided that my office is the place to be during the day when I'm home - the door stays shut when I'm not here. I like to think it's because they love me, but it could be the air conditioning and the comfy pillow...

She's just too cute!

No comments: