Thursday, January 10, 2008

Using some new gear

While back in the US late last year I purchased a ton of new photo equipment to help me develop my skills and my business. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the time to dedicate to actually using much of it bar one new lens that just lives on my camera now. So with the new puppy I thought it would be the perfect time to pop my gorgeous Canon 70-200L 2.8 IS glass on the new 40D and practice with it and some bounced flash indoors.

Those who have puppies will figure out the problem - they move too much and my living room is too small for this lens mostly LOL! So I had to wait until MatildaLily was crashing to really do much...it's still a good workout (the lens is massively heavy!)

Dora and MatildaLily share a quiet moment

Considering relaxing

Double checking that she isn't missing anything

Zonked!

No comments: