Friday, October 2, 2009

Catch up Friday

Another busy week is heading into an even busier weekend.  Here's some of the stuff that I've been amusing myself with recently - you know, just in case you are one of *those* people who doesn't see my Exmouth photography blog link over there on the right or don't remember to live vicariously with our underwater exploits over on Exmouth Diving Centre's blog!

Here are some individual posts from this week in case you missed the links to the main pages above :)

I'm so thankful for my life here in Exmouth.

I've been playing with fire and photography at the Novotel Ningaloo.

I adore photographing little babies - can't get enough of them!

Eloping for your wedding in Exmouth is pretty romantic.

Kitteh update: the new owners took him to the vet on Wednesday and he's fighting fit. And he's definitely a he. The vet also determined that he will keep his blue eyes forever - yay! - and that he is only 5 weeks old! That means that Kitteh was only about 3 weeks old when he came to us. So BABY!

Fresh news - MatildaLily is now afraid of the wind...during the day. So the other day it starts to howl mid-afternoon and clickety clickety click BANG OOMPH Tilly comes charging into my office for reassurance. She will not leave me alone. Leaning, whining, pushing, crying, standing head lowered & tail tucked between legs. Pitiful, I tell you, just pitiful.

And, yes, those are Cookie Monster pjs I'm wearing. One day I'll have a little story featuring these that you won't want to miss!

No comments: