Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wildlife

Definitely not wild life here this week.  Things are just very mellow. But plenty of wildlife...

I met with a client about a big family session she has booked yesterday.  I'm really looking forward to it - it's a big family and she's totally enthusiastic about having photos done so it should be great fun.

On the drive home I saw a big emu just off the road in the bushland across from our house.  Luckily I had my camera with me so I parked and headed out into the bush in my flipflops...not the best footwear for future reference!  The late afternoon sunshine really made the outback colours pop


Inside, things are equally exciting as I didn't even see this guy until I was hanging up the phone today! YIKES


Hopefully I'll some less creepy photos soon!

No comments: