Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Really short Howdy, All

Life is totally crazy at the moment and I haven't had time to blog, take photos, go out and do fun things or anything more than simply work, try to find sustenance in our empty fridge and sleep.

I've been at the dive shop most days, all day and also trying to keep up with my new role as the accounts person. Photography has suddenly been incredibly busy, too. I've had families, newborns, new wedding bookings, commissions - you name it, I've been doing it! I'm loving having so many things happening, but trying to manage my time effectively has been a challenge, too.

Dave had a good time away despite some setbacks and mechanical difficulties. He'll be putting some more stuff up on his Fishing WA blog soon. He just got home late yesterday afternoon and is at the dive shop while I try to finish up a bunch of office work today.

We have lots to share and I'm sure I'll be updating you all later this week. In the meantime, here's how the FurKids are coping with Mom's insanity

No comments: